Korea Touch Me 2-in-1 automatic hands-free vacuum toothpaste dispenser /tube squeezer with FREE toothbrush holder rack, wall mount, auto squeeze with no electric & no batteries needed –product description
Whole set includes:
- 1x toothpaste dispenser
- 1x toothbrush holder rack (with 5 slots)
- With adhesive tapes
Most of us wish for convenient life and Touch Me toothpaste dispenser will do just that, by improving your morning routine. Squeezing out the teeny-weeny bit of toothpaste left is often a pain in the ass, but imagine if you can use a dispenser pump instead, wouldn’t it be prefect? Through the concept of vacuum pump, toothpaste will flow out easily regardless of whether it is full or nearly empty. Sometimes we squeeze too much toothpaste accidentally while brushing our teeth in the morning and making a mess pushing some of it back. Of course we did not do it on purpose, but it just happens once in a while. A toothpaste dispenser from Chubeestore will help you dispense a controlled amount, and you do not need both hands to do it. Just one push and the amount will be just nice, because often we simply use too much, and you know it when you have to spit out the excessive amount while brushing. It is fast and easy. Just one push will take you like… 1 sec… I guess? You can save time and relax rather than rushing to work or school in the morning.
It works with all kinds of toothpaste brand. Only exceptional cases when the toothpaste is as small as free sample toothpaste, it is not suitable because it is too small to be nicely fitted into the dispenser pump. It requires no electric supply or batteries, which saves you the trouble of finding power supply or changing the batteries because it works only via mechanical pump. Using a toothpaste dispenser like this enhances the appearance of your bathroom and is desirable for hotel room as well. The dispenser can be dismantled completely to be washed if needed.
How to use Korea Touch Me 2-in-1 automatic hands-free vacuum toothpaste dispenser /tube squeezer with FREE toothbrush holder rack, wall mount, auto squeeze with no electric & no batteries needed
How does automatic toothpaste dispenser works? The vital part of it is the dispenser pump. Simply attach your toothpaste and set both the pump and the toothbrush holder on the wall.
- Choose a suitable area on the wall and wipe it clean with cloth.
- Remove the top layer of the double sided tape and paste both the dispenser and the rack on the wall.
- Open the box container.
- Remove the cap of toothpaste and plug it directly into the pump.
- Close back the box container. Done!
* For the first time use after attaching new toothpaste each time, you need to push around 20 times until the pump is filled with toothpaste before it starts functioning. This is because the pump is initially filled with air, and you should squeeze some toothpaste into the pump first before it can dispense toothpaste properly.