Reaches and removes plaque in the places your brush can't.
Oral-B Essential Floss• cleans where your brush can't reach. It combines specially designed filament with a polymer coating that makes plaque removal simple. It's easy to insert and is shred-resistant, so it won't fray as it slides between your teeth.
Features & Benefits
Shred- and fray-resistant fibers
• Reduce shredding for added convenience and comfort
• Create the ability to easily slide between your teeth
Mint or regular flavour
• Provides an option for different flavours
Dosage/How To Use
1. Use enough floss. Break off a piece about 18 inches long. That sounds like a lot, but you want enough to keep a clean segment in place as you move from tooth to tooth. Wrap most of the floss around either the middle finger or the index finger of one hand, whichever you prefer, and a small amount onto the middle or index finger of the other hand. (Using the middle finger leaves your index finger free to maniuplate the floss.)
2. Slide between teeth. Gently slide the floss between the teeth in a zigzag motion and be careful not to let the floss snap or “pop” between teeth.
Form a “C”. Make a C shape with the floss as you wrap it around the tooth. Then carefully pull the floss upward from the gum line to the top of the tooth.
3. Roll along. As you move from one tooth to the next, unroll a fresh section of floss from the finger of one hand while rolling the used floss onto the finger of the other hand. Use your thumb as a guide.
4. Reach both sides. Don't forget to floss the back side of each tooth.
5 Items Left