: Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Tools > Fruit & Vegetable Tools
: Not Specified
: Not Specified
Dimension (Length x Width x Height)
: 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00
How do you benefit from it?
Double ring orange skin peeler is designed to be a simple tool for users to peel fruits with thin and soft peel, rind or skin. It makes your life easier because:
- Kids can be protected from bleeding because it is safe for children. It is only made of plastic, not a sharp metallic knife. Using real knife can be a danger for smaller children and a plastic peeler plays a better role here. Having said that, you are advised not to let children under 3 years old to play around with the pointy edge.
- You can use it easily. It is simple and easy-to-use. Learning and mastering it to use it every day is as easy as pie. Just slides in your finger, preferably your thumb and cut open the orange skin in circular motion using the pointy tip. Pry open the skin using the edge and enjoy your juicy orange!
- You can use it for a long time without spoiling it. It is durable and hard to break. It is made of solid plastic material that can withstand repetitive use daily without breaking. Use it for a long time without worry about getting a new one.
- You can save your money and energy. It is cheap. It only costs you little and yet it helps you a lot in your daily life.
- You can use it and protect your finger tip. Finger tip is the most sensitive part of your palm. If you put too much force to peel open an orange, it hurts your finger and destroys the fruit as well. Using a tool instead of your own hand is always a better option.
- You can peel orange with ease even if your nails are trimmed. Most men keep their finger nails short and often they find it difficult to make the opening cut to facilitate peeling. A simple tool like this will definitely do the trick.
- You can protect your fingernails. Most women maintain their finger nails. Sometimes, pushing too hard while peeling an orange will break their nails. Or, using finger nails to peel an orange is not preferable because of nail polish. So, why don’t you use a simple peeling tool instead?
Double ring orange skin peeler product description
This orange peeler is designed to be simple and lightweight. It has a fairly cute mini mouse-shaped design. It has 2 rings in the body for you to slide in your thumb and index finger to guide the peeler along the fruit skin to peel it off. The ‘teeth’ region is the pointy edge to cut the skin open in circular motion. The long ‘tail’ is not only there for aesthetic purpose but also functional goal, which is to pry the skin open before pulling out the skin and removing it.
How to use double ring orange peeler
How does the double ring orange skin peeler work? It’s simple. Only 3 steps involved:
- Insert your thumb and index finger into the ring.
- Slides the pointy tip along the orange starting from the core, from top to the bottom.
- Pry the orange skin open with the little tail of the peeler and enjoy your orange!
Note: This tool is only suitable to peel fruits with soft and thin skin, such as orange, tangerine, mandarin orange, lemon and other similar fruits. Pomelo and shaddock are only suitable only if the peel is not too hard and thick.