About this product:
· Prank the plumber!: the plumber pants preschool game for kids ages 4 and up combines simple and silly gameplay with a fun surprise for all
· Getting caught with his pants down: kids take turns loading the plumber's tool belt with tools; Each tool added drops his pants a little further until they fall, giving a full view of his undies
· Everyone will get wet!: the suspense grows as kids wait to see who'll make the plumber's pants fall down and cause water to spray 360 degrees around the sink
· Win: the only player not to make the plumber's pants fall down -- and spray their friends with water -- wins the plumber pants game
· Ideal for ages 4+, 2 or more players
Oh no…the plumber is fixing a clog under the sink and he's getting pranked! His pants just might fall down…and that means everyone gets sprayed with water! In this Plumber Pants game, players take turns raiding his toolbox and loading the tools onto his belt. Be careful! If the plumber's pants fall down on a player's turn, water will spray from the sink, and that player will be out. The only player not to make his pants fall down wins.
Includes Plumber Pants game unit, 2 side panels, top panel plastic faucet piece, 10 plastic tools, toolbox, and instructions.
*Actual packaging and product artworks/colors may vary from the pictures and video shown
What others say about this product
“This game is easy to assemble, even I could do it! The children and 2 adults had lots of laughs with this one. It is always a surprise when the water squirts up after a player puts a tool in the plumber's belt. Rules are simple, the last player "standing" wins. It's a lot of fun.”
“Oh this game!!! My 4yo wanted this for Christmas and was one of his favorite gifts. It was super easy to assemble and directions for easy to follow, just put a couple pieces together and fill with water and your ready to play! The idea of the game is kinda silly but the first time that water shoots out everyone is going to jump and laugh lol. Who doesn't love a little water right? As far as cleanup, I just played a small towel down and that helped as it doesn't squirt a lot of water but rather a few small streams in different directions. Not messy at all. Fun for all ages!”
“We bought this for a gift. Our grandson opened and tried to put it together with his mom's help. As soon as he discovered that the tools will fly out of the plumber pants, he laugh so hard that made the night for all the people present in our home. It is definitely a good gift for a kid. Recommended.”
2 Items Left