Masking tape, also known as sticky tape, is a type of pressure-sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper, and an excellent tackiness pressure-sensitive adhesive.
The adhesive is the key element to its usefulness, as it is easy to be peeled off without leaving any sticky residue. Masking tape are usually used as masking material for protection of application such as metal, glass or plastic against scratches and damage, sealing of light-duty carton and decoration, labeling material as a result of writable carrier and also art and studio projects due to perfect paint lines provided.
- Hand tearable - no dispenser required.
- Strong holding power provide perfect line and excellent performance on regular applications
- Repositionable, clean removal, leaves no residue, easy unwind and high edge tear resistance.
- Printable and able to be written due to superior grade of crepe paper carrier applicable for drafting, chart tape, temporary holding.
- Suited for long storage due to strong anti-aging properties and excellent tack maintenance
98 Items Left