Return & Refund Policy by the company “PG Mall”
Buyers/ Shoppers may request for the Return and Refund of the Products within 24 hours from the date on which the Product is received.
Buyers/Shoppers may not be entitled to request return or exchange in any of the following cases:
- The Product is damaged due to a cause attributable to the Buyer/Shoppers;
- The value of the Product has been significantly reduced due to the use or partial consumption thereof by the Buyer/Shoppers.
- The value of the Product has been significantly reduced to the extent that such Product is not resalable due to the time elapsed;
- In the event the Company receives the request to exchange or return from the Buyer/Shoppers, the Company shall immediately notify to the Seller/Merchant.
- All necessary expenses such as round-trip delivery costs for the exchange or return shall be borne by a party to whom a cause is attributable.
- In the event, the return invoice number is not indicated at the time the request for return is made, the return handling proceedings and refund may be delayed.
- In the event the request for exchange is made and the Seller does not have the relevant product in stock, the exchange is impossible, in which case such request shall be handled as return of the Products.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in connection with any exchanges made, except where the relevant exchange is made due to defects in the Products, in which case, the Seller shall be responsible for round-trip delivery costs of such defective Products.
- The Seller/Merchant shall be liable for any losses suffered or sustained by the Buyer arising out of the delivery made by the delivery company which has been appointed by the Seller/Merchant.
- In the event the Seller/Merchant fails to confirm the order information of the Buyer/Seller or fails to carry out the delivery procedures for a considerable period of time after having been notified of the payment confirmed by the Company, the Company may cancel the relevant transaction at the request of the Buyer/Shopper, in which case, the payment in custody of the Company shall be refunded to the Buyer/Shopper. Moreover, the Company may take steps to undertake the automatic refund procedures, etc. without the request made by the Buyer in accordance with its own policies, in which case such shall be publicly notified in advance.
- In the event the Seller/Merchant fails to actively undertake or delays the procedures to confirm the exchange or return request made by the Buyer, the Company may cancel the relevant transaction after figuring out the cause of such exchange or return request and may refund the payment in its custody to the Buyer.
- In the event the Company determines that the Buyer's request for exchange or return is not justifiable, the Company may cancel such request and pay the payment in its custody to the Buyer/Seller. Moreover, if the Buyer fails to return the Product, or is not reachable (by telephone, email, etc.), within three (3) days from the date on which the Buyer's request for exchange, return, etc. has been registered, it shall be deemed that the Buyer has withdrawn its such request and the Company may pay the payment in its custody to the Seller.
- If the transaction, for which the payment of the Buyer has been confirmed, is cancelled, the Company shall take the necessary procedures to refund the purchase price to the Buyer within fourteen (14) business days from the date on which the relevant transaction is cancelled. In the case of where the transaction is cancelled for which the payment has been made via credit card, the cancellation of payment approval shall be processed immediately. In the case of where the transaction is cancelled for which the payment has been made using the electric prepayment means of PG Mall, the procedures to refund such shall be immediately undertaken.
- The Member may cancel his or her purchase before the Product is delivered. If the request for cancellation is made while the Product is being delivered, such request shall be processed through the return procedure (not through the cancellation procedures).
- Any request for cancellation, which is registered after the payment has been completed, shall be completed immediately.
- Any request for cancellation, which is made while the Product is being prepared for delivery, shall be completed immediately in principle; however, to the extent that the relevant Product has been already dispatched, the Buyer shall be responsible for the round-trip delivery charges.