Return & Refund Policy by the company “PG Mall”
Subject to the terms and conditions of Return and Refunds Policy, shopper may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the PG Mall Guarantee Period as stated in the Terms of Service.
PG Mall Guarantee is a special service provided by PG Mall to ensure that the payment from the Shopper is secured by PG Mall until the Shopper has received the purchased items. The payment will only be released to the Seller once the Shopper has confirmed that shipment has been received.
a. Return of an Item by Shopper
Shopper may apply for the return and/or refund of the Item based on the following conditions:
- The Item has not been received by Shopper as per the agreed delivery period;
- The Item was defective and/or damaged during delivery only. It is not extend to the defective and/or damaged caused by shopper.
- The item delivered to shopper does not match the agreed specification or wrong product is been delivered to the shopper.
- The item delivered to shopper does not resemble what is advertised on the website; or
- The item is not complete or what is delivered does not match the “what’s in the box” description.
The shopper may submit the return and/or refund application by filling up the Return Dispute Form. The shopper is required to fill up the personal details and other information such as order detail, reason for claim and to attach the photo as evidence to support the claim. The Return Dispute Form can be obtained from PG Mall office or by contacting +60 11 10697916. Alternatively, the Shopper may request the Return Dispute Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PG Mall will review each Shopper’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Shopper’s application is successful.
b. Seller’s Rights
When PG Mall receives an application from Shopper for the return of the Item and/or refund, PG Mall will notify Seller in writing within 2 working days. Seller may respond to PG Mall about the Shopper’s application according to the steps provided by PG Mall in the written notification. Seller must respond within the time-frame stipulated in the written notification (the “Response Period”). Should PG Mall not hear from Seller within the Response Period, PG Mall will assume that Seller has no response to Shopper’s application and will proceed to assess Shopper’s application without further notice to Seller. PG Mall will review each Seller’s response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Shopper’s application may be successful against the conditions stated by Seller.
c. Condition of Returning Item
If a shopper needs to return an item, it must be returned in the same condition in which it was received, and it must include all items including any complimentary items such as accessories that were received in the original package by the Shopper.
If the returned item is missing any parts, or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, the seller may report to PG Mall and PG Mall will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether to deduct the amount of loss and give the Shopper only a partial refund.
d. Responsibility of Product Return Shipping Fee
- If the Shopper is sending an item back because it doesn't match the listing description, wrong product delivered or it arrived damaged or faulty, the Seller will responsible for the return shipping fee.
- In the scenario where the Shopper wish to send an item back due to changing of mind, Shopper shall get seller's consent prior to the return request and Shopper will bear the return shipping fee. This scenario is also subject to Seller’s return policy as some Seller might offer free returns.
- In the scenario where both seller-Shopper disputing, PG Mall at its sole discretion will determine which party shall responsible for the return shipping fee.
Shopper shall notify PG Mall after sending the returned item by providing the tracking number of the shipment to PG Mall and PG Mall will notify the Seller. Shopper will only be refunded after PG Mall has received the confirmation from Seller that Seller has received the returned Item. In the event where PG Mall does not hear from Seller within 10 working days from the notification date, PG Mall will assume that the Seller has confirmed received the returned item and PG Mall will refund the applicable sum to Shopper without further notice to Seller. The refund will be reflected in Shopper’s account within 7 working days upon confirmation from Seller.