Malaysia Leading Online Shopping Marketplace

  • Jual Dengan Kami
  • Ikut Kami Di
  • Notifikasi
    Notifikasi Baharu
  • Help
  • Daftar
  • Log Masuk

Sila Log Masuk untuk melihat produk.

20" Inch Folding Bicycle Absorber Mountain Cycling Foldable Bike Speed Gear Adult Biking Double Disc Brake Basikal Lipat
5.0
1 Penilaian
5 Dijual

/ Per Produk

Warna

Colors

Sila pilih variasi produk terlebih dahulu

Kuantiti

48 Unit lagi
Jumlah
RM 322.9
Gambaran Kedai
UtanKing
8 hours ago
Produk 105
Pengikut 128
Penilaian 5
Sertai Dalam Masa Setahun
Kadar Pembatalan 0%
Spesifikasi Produk
Kategori
: Sukan & Rekreasi  >  Outdoor Recreation  >  Cycling  >  Basikal
Jenama
: NoBrand
Model
: B-SteelFold20
SKU
: B-SteelFold20-Red
Dimensi (Panjang x Lebar x tinggi)
: 21.00 x 125.00 x 66.00
Berat(kg)
: 34.65
Negara Pembuatan
: Tidak Terperinci
Jenis Warranti
: No Warranty
Nilai Warranti
: -
Deskripsi Warranti
: -
Ship From
: Pulau Pinang

Deskripsi Produk

📦 Ready Stock in Penang 🔥

📦 Pos out daily EXCEPT weekend/holiday!


* NO ARGUMENT WILL BE ENTERTAINED *

After purchased, we will consider that you understand OUR BIKE IS 90% INSTALLED and you need to assemble remaining 10% of the bike part on your own cost


*** You can bring the bike to any nearest bike/motor shop for assemble as they will do better settings and safety check for you


✨ Important Notes ✨

Pedals “with (L) sign” or “with line design” means Left Pedals 👉 Turn it anti-clockwise

Pedals “with (R) sign” or “without line design” means Right Pedals 👉 Turn it clockwise

The right and left direction is based on which legs you are on the bike, and when installing them, you have to lock it tightly.


【Highlights】

● Foldable

● Light weight

● Dual disc brake

● Shock absorption

● 7 speeds movement

● High carbon steel frame

● Supportive bottom stand

● Thickened rear seat (Safety)

● 90% complete installed (Easy Install)

● Height adjustable handlebar & seat bike

【Features】

● Foldable: Easy & fast folding, convenient, light and portable to carry anywhere.

● High Carbon Steel Frame: Solid frame and excellent welding technology, 10,000 times durable, no deformation, vertical folding double locking, safer and more stable cruising bike.

● Safety: Reinforced folding locks added safety and prevent danger from being opened by folding locks during daily riding.

● Height adjustable Handlebar & Bike Seat: Can be adjusted quick, to give you greater comfort.

● Safe Load Bearing: Support up to 100KG.

● Thickened Rear Seat: Thickened rear seat provides more safety to passengers when riding.

● Positioning Tower Wheels: Provide fast and speed movement during biking. 7 speeds movement with 7 pieces of back gear of the bike.


【Description】

The foldable bike is easy & fast folding, convenient, light weight and portable to carry anywhere. Its frame is made of high carbon steel which is solid and excellent welding technology, 10,000 times durable, no deformation, vertical folding double locking, safer and more stable. It provides reinforced folding locks which added safety to user and prevent danger from being opened by folding locks during daily riding. The handlebar and bike seat can be adjusted conveniently and quick, to give you greater comfort. The folding bike may support up to 100 KG and its thickened rear seat provides more safety to passengers when riding. It comes with positioning tower wheels that provides 7 speeds movement which is fast and speed movement during biking.

【Specification】

● Wheel Size: 20” Inch

● Color: Red, yellow, grey

● Material: Carbon steel frame, steel

● Applicable: Cycling, mountain biking, riding, exercise and other outdoor activities.


【What is in the Box?】

1 x Folding Bike

1 x Installation Tool

1 x Free Gift


Penilaian produk
5.0 / 5.0
  • 0 Troli Membeli-belah
  • Wishlist
  • Pusat Kupon
  • Informasi
  • Chat
  • Log Masuk / Daftar
  • What's In The Box
  • Kongsi
  • Kembali
  • Kembali Ke Atas
  • ©2023 ©2018 PG MALL All Rights Reserved