First Off, Why Do You Need A Car Digital Video Recorder?
- Most people buy car digital video recorders ? also known as dash cams, or car cameras, or just DVR ? for security reasons, but it also offers more than that. With a dash cam, you can also:
- Prove your case in the unfortunate event of an accident
- Report bad drivers / road rage
- Protection for your parked vehicle
- Protection from insurance fraud
- Record your route and driving speed
- Record holiday and weekend trips
- Capture scenic routes
- Share fun or unlikely events with your family, friends, or the world.
- Seamless and Non-stop loop recording for continuous shooting of video
- Automatically take video when the car engine is on and off upon 5s delay after the car engine is off
- Motion Detection Shortcut Key- Automatically start recording when it detects moving objects
- Wide-viewing angle of 140 degree
- Built-in microphone and speaker for audio recording
- USB Port and comes inclusive with car charger for charging
- Micro SD Card slot for Micro SD/SDHC/ SDXC up to 32GB (not included) *Recommend CLASS 10
- Support multiple video and image resolution (1080P, 720P, 480P) for superior video and image quality
- Playback mode for viewing and deletion of unnecessary pictures and videos
- Built-in G-sensor-mark any footage you like to keep for safekeeping
- Data and Times stamping
- 2.4 inch LCD display
- Car Rearview mirror design, easy installation and operation
- Professional driving video recording system, HD image recording.
- Built-in high precision three axis G-Sensor, triggered automatically lock video and not be covered.
Lens: 5 mega pixels, 140 degree high resolution wide angle
Display: 2.4 inches LCD display screen
Memory Card: Micro SD Card
Memory Card Capacity: Maximum up to 32GB *Recommend CLASS 10
Motion detection: Yes
Loop recording: 1/2/3 minutes is optional, card full will automatically delete the earliest files and store latest.
Microphone/Speaker: Support, Built-in