Textured Vegetable Protein is a meat substitute made from Non-GMO soybean, after peeling, defatting, comminuting, extrusion, puffing, then gained after treated under high temperature and pressure. It is purely natural vegetable products without cholesterol or any other additives. The protein content is more than 50%, and it has good water absorption, oil preserving, and fibrous structure. Tasting like meat, it is an ideal high protein ingredient for meat products.
- boiled dumplings, sausages, meatballs, stuffing food, seasoning paste, vegetarian products, convenience or instant food.
- Colored TVP can be processed as mimesis of beef, chicken, ham, seasoned sausages, fish, etc.
Crude Protein(dry basis) % ?50
Crude Fiber (dry basis) % ?3.5
Weight(g/L) 1 5 0-----4 5 0
This product has a high content of protein, good quality, low fat, without cholesterol, easy to be absorbed by human beings. It has excellent texturized structure and water absorption, extensively used as filling in food industries, and delicacy on family tables. It has a certain function of diet therapy for arteriosclerosis, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
-In dumplings and sausages:
1. added quantity of TVP can be 15-20% (wet basis) of meat stuffing, i.e. 15-20 kg (wet basis) of TVP added to 100 kg of meat; the added quantity of TVP can be 20-30% (wet basis) of vegetarian stuffing. If used in vegetarian stuffing, according to actual need, fried with vegetable oil then mix together will be more tasted.
2. soak a certain amount of TVP (dry basis) into warm water (±50°C) for 20 to 30 minutes, fish them out, wash 1 or 2 times by clean water, swing off the water to get them dry, then it is ready to be used.
3. Put the rehydrated TVP (if big granules or flakes, must be minced in tumbler or meat grinder) together with meat stuffing into the stuffing mixer, then put into the seasoning, salt, cooking liquor and other supplementary materials and stir them up.
Suggestion: in order not to influence the flavor of products, please add half of the dosage for the 1st time, then increase the quantities according to test results.
-In vegetarian food
make vegetarian good directly using TVP; TVP of streaky or flake after absorbing water, marinate in broth, stir after adding salt and other seasonings, and string together as meat. They can be roasted or electrical roasted, deep-fried then put into fractional packages to make instant food of different flavors.
30 Items Left