Plase select product variation first
10 Items Left
As an alternative to monthly chemical spot drop treatments like drops and pills, tulipspet is the natural flea and tick treatment that is both a repellent and kills on contact with no toxic effects to pets or children! Plus it also stops itching and scratching, comforts dry skin and hot spots, leaves coat shiny, and leave coat smelling fresh. Pets + Home will not stain pets, furniture, or flooring.
Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae and pupae stages. Tulipspet natural flea, tick & mosquito control kills the ENTIRE flea lifecycle on contact. Use on your pets, bedding, carpeting, upholstery and other surfaces around your home to ensure full elimination anywhere adult fleas and eggs may have jumped or fallen. Remember: Pests come from outdoors, so treat your lawn every 30 days with Flea & Tick Control for Yard + Garden to control fleas, ticks and mosquitoes at the SOURCE of the problem.
For cats, we recommend our 4oz Pets + Home to ensure correct application.
Tulipspet develops innovative natural products that replace chemical pesticides and other toxins used in everyday life. Our line of natural & organic pest control replaces chemical pesticides used in flea & tick control, home pest control, personal insect repellent and more. We're protecting your world, naturally. Our full line of natural products protect and care for families, their pets, and the places they live, learn, work and play. We take a holistic approach to consumer product development by using natural, locally-sourced, sustainable ingredients and innovative, low-impact manufacturing processes.
Share to your friends and family now. Meanwhile, to build your empire through this campaign!
PG Mall is a Malaysia online shopping platform, operated by PG Mall Sdn. Bhd.(836625-K) and backed by Public Gold Marketing Sdn. Bhd. PG Mall is aimed to present a reliable business platform for the merchants to diversify their business portfolios from a global perspective.
PG Mall shoppers have a wide range of product selection ranging from Electronics, Fashion , Books, Home & Living , Food & Beverages , Sports & Leisure , Kids & Baby , Health & Beauty , Automotive to E-Vouchers. The beauty behind this is PG Mall’s product count are increasing on a daily basis as we expand our family of sellers to sell online in Malaysia on this open marketplace.
We benevolently open our arms in welcoming everyone even for new merchants who desires to sell online to join us on our journey in changing the world of ecommerce, as well as shoppers to shop online in Malaysia.
Everyday Savings in PG Mall
Who does not like the Best Quality products at the most Affordable Price that you can ask for? In PG Mall, every day you can expect promotions that help you in saving huge of your expenses in long run.
Wow! Shopping Experience
Shop anytime, anywhere from your computer and mobile phone. We do the rest for you. With our quick and reliable delivery service, just sit back, relax and your package will come to you.
Reliable and Secure Shopping
In PG Mall, the reliability and security of shopping experience by our shoppers is our outmost importance. In safe and secure environment, we provide our shoppers with a broad range of secure payment options including instant online banking transfers from all major banks in Malaysia.
CategoriesMOBILE & TABLETS
Huawei , VIVO , Samsung , Honor , Sony , Lenovo , One Plus , Alcatel , Meizu , OPPO , Powerbanks , Pineng , Asus , Tablets , iPad Casing , XiaoMi , Mobile Accessories , Cases , Mobile Casing , Docks , Basic Phones , WiFi Tablets , Memory Cards
Lenovo Laptops , Storage , Asus Laptops , HP , Dell , Printers & Inks , PC Gaming , Multi-Function Printers , Routers , Scanners , Software , Cables , Laptop Cases , Inkjet Inks , Laser Toners , Switches , Single-Function Printers & Laserjet
SPORTS & OUTDOORS
Cycling , Camping & Hiking , Skechers , Yoga & Fitness , Garmin , Running Equipment , Sports Watches & Sunglasses , more...
TRAVEL & LUGGAGE
Kid Luggage , Passport Covers , Weekender Bags , Toiletries & Cosmetics Bags , Luggage Locks , Travel Totes , Watches , Eyewear , Jewellery , Men Watches , Women Watches , Timex , Seiko , Casio , Nixon , Fossil , Puma , G-Shock , Baby-G , Ray-Ban , Men Eyewear , Women Eyewear , Oakley , Men Jewellery , Women Jewellery , Men Watches , Women Watches
E-Wallet Payment Gateway
Affiliate Marketing Solutions Partner
Affilliate and Merchant Integration Partner
Platform Integration Partner
Exclusive Delivery Service
Awards and Recognition