Shan Karachi Beef Biryani Mix 75g
Beef - 1 kg cubes with bones
Rice, Basmati Parboiled - 750g, washed and soaked for one hour
Onions - 2 large / 200g finely sliced
Fresh Garlic Paste - 1 -2 tablespoons
Fresh Ginger Paste - 3 tablespoons
Fresh Coriander / Cilantro - 1 cup chopped / 1 bunch
Oil / Ghee - 1½ cup / 250 ml
Shan Karachi Beef Biryani Mix - 1 packet
1. Heat ghee / oil and fry the onions until light golden.
2. Add meat, garlic, ginger and Shan Karachi Beef Biryani Mix. and fry for few minutes.
3. Add 10 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. Then separate the meat and gravy. The gravy should be exactly 3 cups if less add water, if more increase heat to dry it.
4. Separately: In 15 cups/3 lites of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of salt and already washed soaked 3½ cups rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain throughly.
5. Layer the rice and meat curry. Sprinkle dry food colour and coriander leaves over the rice.
6. Mix the top layer of the rice to moisten the food colour. Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is completely tender. Mix the Biryani evenly and cook for 5 minutes before serving.
Salt, Red Chilli, Dried Plums with Pits, Coriander, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Turmeric, Black Cumin, Ginger,Bay Leaf, Fenugreek Seed, Brown Cardamon, Cloves, Acid; Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Dried Papaya Powder, Natural and Artificial Food Flavour (Thatch Screw Pine)
Allergen Advice: May contain Traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts