: Sports & Travel > Outdoor Recreation > Others
: Not Specified
: Not Specified
Dimension (Length x Width x Height)
: 60.00 x 28.50 x 48.00
People all around the world use exercise bikes to get fit, to work out and to make sure they stay active throughout their lives. There are two main types of exercise bikes available, and the most popular type is the magnetic resistance exercise bike. These bikes use the power of magnetism, controlled by the flow of electricity and a flywheel to change the level of resistance in the bike, to get a more effective workout.
- 100% Brand new and High quality
- Real magnetic control exercise bike
- Efficient healthy losing weight exercise
- Rapid consumption of calories
- Easily exercise just at home
- Super Quite (Thanks to magnetic control Type)
- Adjustable seat height?
- Resistance, intensity adjustment
- Comfortable and safe pedal
- Comfortable cushion seat
- Easy to move with helping of wheel
- Tough pedals are significant for safety and comfort.
- The seat can be adjusted to accommodate users of different body sizes, improving form during exercise and allowing your body to conform precisely to the equipment, giving your workouts the maximum effect on your targeted areas.
- Ultra functional console. The Upright Exercise Bike has a state-of-the-art LCD screen that acts as an odometer and displays time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- Premium steel construction. This stationary upright bike features a premium frame of gauge steel tubing, finished with powder coating that combines design and performance. It boasts both functionality and durability.
- Counterbalanced pedals.Pedals are designed to provide maximal foot support while giving you ultimate control. The ergonomic designs facilitate efficient workouts and are equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your own feet.
- Smooth magnetic resistance system. Designed for fitness enthusiasts of all skill-levels and comes with a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of difficulty. Tension knob simulates different terrains to customize routines according to fitness level.
- Super Simple and Easy Installation
- Great for relaxation after whole day work
- Release tension and tire after whole day working in office
- Exercise your muscles and keep your body fit
- Smooth, stable and comfortable gym-quality ride
- Up/down and before/after adjustments on the seat
- Handlebars allow a custom fit for every rider
- Efficient healthy losing weight exercise
- Great for low-impact aerobic exercises
- Improve cardio, burn fat and gain strength?
- Compact, Space-Saving Design
- Upright exercise bike with adjustable smooth resistance and cushioned seat
- Time: Press the MODE key until pointer lock on to TIME. The total working time will be shown when starting exercise
- Speed: Press the MODE key until the pointer advance to SPEED. The current speed will be shown.
- Distance: Press the MODE key until the pointer advance to DISTANCE. The distance of each workout will be displayed.
- Calorie: Press the MODE key until pointer lock on to CALORIE. The calorie burned will be displayed when starting exercise.
- Odometer (If have): Press the MODE key until the pointer advance to ODEMETER. The total accumulated distance will be shown.
- Pulse (If have): Press the MODE key until the pointer advance to PULSE. User's current heart rate will be displayed in beats per minute. Place the palms of your hands on both of the contact pads (or put ear-clip to ear), and wait for 30 seconds for the most accurate reading.
- Usage: Fitness?
- Color: Green
- Material: Steel
- Dimension: 59cm x 45cm x 118cm
- Rotation: Magnetic Control
- Smart Electronic Meter
- Timer (TMR)
- Speed (SPD)
- Distance (DIST)
- Calories (CAL)
- Odometer (ODO)
- Pulse (PUL)?
- Suitable to use at home, office, etc
How Does a Magnetic Resistance Bike Work?
Belts vs Magnets:
- There are two main ways exercise bikes provide resistance–the pressure against which you push in order to "feel the burn." The cheaper of the two ways is by using a tension belt inside the bike. This is a physical solution and is usually relatively static–you can’t add more resistance to make the bike harder to pedal, or reduce it for cool-down periods. If you want a proper, gym-style exercise bike, you really want one with magnetic resistance.
- Magnetic resistance makes use of magnetism and electricity to provide you with variable resistance. Magnets attract or repel each other, depending on the charge of their poles–like poles repel each other, and opposite poles attract. But magnetism can be affected by electricity. Passing an electric current through magnets allows you to effectively make the magnets more or less attractive, or allows you to make seemingly "dormant" magnets work–like the big electromagnets used to move cars about at a junkyard.
Lord of the Flywheels:
- To make this a practical asset in your exercise bike, you need a flywheel. Flywheels are wheels that resist changes in their rotational velocity–the speed at which they turn. When you peddle a variable resistance bike at its basic level, you supply energy to overcome the resistance, and turn the wheel–the energy comes from the movement of your muscles, and that’s what helps you burn calories.
- The flywheel in a magnetic resistance bike is linked to the magnets, and the level of resistance is controlled by the level of electric current going through those magnets. So when you turn the dial RIght for increased resistance on the bike, you increase the current going through the magnets. More current equals a stronger magnetic force, which increases the resistance in the flywheel, and means you have to push harder. If you use more energy you will then burn more calories with every turn of the wheel.
- 1 x Premium Multifunction Magnetic Exercise Bike Bicycle