: Health & Beauty > Skincare > Facial Cleansers
: Not Specified
: Not Specified
Dimension (Length x Width x Height)
: 30.00 x 30.00 x 30.00
Item: Polident Denture Cleanser 16's
Kills 99% of odour causing bacteria
Polident Fresh Active denture cleansing tablets kill 99.9% of odour causing bacteria and leave dentures feeling fresh. The tablets contain a powerful anti-bacterial cleansing system that reduces plaque build up and stubborn stains.
Polident Fresh Active denture cleansing tablets can clean dentures effectively in just 3 minutes. For those who prefer to give their dentures a regular longer soak, they are safe for overnight usage.
How is Polident® Fresh Active Cleanser different?
Polident Active Fresh Cleanser has all these advantages:
- Kills 99.9% of odour causing bacteria
- Abrasive-free: It contains no abrasive ingredients. Most toothpastes contain abrasives that can scratch and dull dentures and promote bacteria build-up.
- Freshens breath: Unique breath-freshening formula kills 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria and leaves your breath feeling fresh.
And using Polident Fresh Active denture cleanser is easy! Simply follow the directions below and on pack for daily use on uppers, lowers and partials, and you'll be on your way to a clean denture and lasting freshness.
*Always remove dentures and partials when cleaning. Do not use fresh cleanse in the mouth.
Polident® Denture Adhesive
- Strong all-day hold.
- No artificial colours.
- No artificial flavours.
Polident Adhesive Fresh helps enhance the performance of dentures whilst providing a fresh mint flavour. Just three drops provide strong all-day hold. Follow the instructions on the pack for usage instructions. It can be used on wet or dry dentures to hold them firmly in place for up to 12 hours. It also prevents food particles getting trapped under the plate. Polident denture adhesive creams help to cushion tender tissues during the healing period after tooth extraction.
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply a small amount of Polident® Adhesive Fresh in short strips (see diagrams), not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press firmly into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure.
- Do not apply more than once a day.
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from dentures and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Use Polident® denture cleanser to thoroughly clean your dentures.