Orthodontic floss that provides a solution for cleaning between braces, bridges and wide gaps.
Oral-B Super Floss is ideal for cleaning braces, bridges and wide gaps between teeth. Its three unique components—a stiffened-end dental floss threader, spongy floss and regular floss—all work together for maximum benefits.
Features & Benefits
Stiff-end dental floss threader
• Enables you to floss under appliances like braces and bridges
• Cleans around appliances and between wide spaces
• Removes plaque under the gum line
50 strands per box
• Gives you the added convenience of pre-measured strands
Mint or regular flavour
• Provides an option for different flavour
Dosage/How To Use
1. Use enough floss. Break off a piece about 18 inches long. That sounds like a lot, but you want enough to keep a clean segment in place as you move from tooth to tooth. Wrap most of the floss around either the middle finger or the index finger of one hand, whichever you prefer, and a small amount onto the middle or index finger of the other hand. (Using the middle finger leaves your index finger free to maniuplate the floss.)
2. Slide between teeth. Gently slide the floss between the teeth in a zigzag motion and be careful not to let the floss snap or “pop” between teeth.
Form a “C”. Make a C shape with the floss as you wrap it around the tooth. Then carefully pull the floss upward from the gum line to the top of the tooth.
3. Roll along. As you move from one tooth to the next, unroll a fresh section of floss from the finger of one hand while rolling the used floss onto the finger of the other hand. Use your thumb as a guide.
4. Reach both sides. Don't forget to floss the back side of each tooth.
3 Items Left