: Health & Beauty > Oral Care > Mouthwash
: Not Specified
: Not Specified
Dimension (Length x Width x Height)
: 40.00 x 40.00 x 40.00
75% of Americans and 90% of Malaysians suffer from periodontal disease. Many people afflicted with this disease are unaware and not able to recognize the signs of the disease or how to prevent it from causing further damage. Once it starts it does not usually reverse itself without specialized care. Besides tooth loss, periodontal or gum disease can affect your general health.
- Chlorhexidine mouthwashes is the #1 dentist recommended rinse proven effective against micro-organisms in the mouth. It is a broad-spectrum “Gold Standard” oral antiseptic effective against bacteria, yeasts, fungi, some protozoa, algae and viruses. Chlorhexidine has a high intrinsic efficacy and a prolonged “residual” action.
- Oradex Antibacterial Mouthwash contains 0.12% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and is both alcohol and paraben free. It is the preferred choice for the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease, swollen and bleeding gums, mouth ulcers and other common oral and throat infections.
Uses & Benefits
- Prevent dental plaque formation
- Treatment of gingivitis, mouth ulcers, sore throat
- Promote healing after oral surgery, dental implants, extractions and periodontal surgery
- Control infection and reduce risks of aerosol contamination during dental surgery
- Suitable for all ages and those sensitive to alcohol
- User-friendly pleasant and soothing to the mouth without the side-effects of alcohol