: Kids & Baby > Feeding > Milk Powder
: Not Specified
Dimension (Length x Width x Height)
: 0.10 x 0.10 x 0.10
• Protein is important for growth and development
• High in vitamin A, B12, C, E, Iron and Zinc. A source of Vitamin B1 and B2.
• Calcium plays role in bones formation and maintains bones and teeth density
• Omega-3 and Omega-6 this food contain 0.2g Omega-3 and 1.7g Omega-6 Dry Cereal for Infants & Young Children
• Ages 6+ Months Ownwards
Amount of Feeding: Introductory Portion: 1 time per day; 6 Months and Up of Age: 2 times per day
Preparation: Introductory Portion: 2.5 tablespoons(±25g) Hot water* 80 ml (± 75°C); 6 Months and Up of Age: 5 tablespoons (±50g), Hot water* 160 ml (±75°C)
*Can also be replaced with baby's regular infant formula powder milk
This product shall not be fed through bottle
How to prepare:
• Pour hot water (± 75 °C) into a bowl.
• Add Milna Baby Cereal accordingly (refer to the usage instruction).
• Stir until it mixed evenly and the texture is soft. Serve while warm.