: Men's Fashion > Men Bags > Shoulder Bags
: Not Specified
: Not Specified
Dimension (Lenght x Width x Height)
: 19.00 x 12.00 x 29.00
Speaking of the most basic work of vehicle maintenance, there is no replacement of engine oil. In general, engine oil has functions of lubrication, cooling, cleaning, airtightness, etc., from hundreds of thousands of entry cars to tens of millions. In a supercar, its engines need lubricating oil to function properly.
Previously, we introduced Motul's latest H-Tech Prime 5W-40 engine oil, which meets the API American Petroleum Association Level SN standard, and the ACEA European Automobile Manufacturers Association A3/B4 specification, which is applicable to the current Taiwan market. Most of the vehicle models include gasoline engine power, diesel engine power, LPG power, natural air intake, turbocharger, and direct injection of various types of passenger car engines.
8.5 generation Honda Civic practical experience
In order to personally experience the performance of the Motul H-TECH Prime 5W-40, U-CAR's after-sales editorial department used an 8.5-generation Honda Civic as an experience vehicle to compare the before-and-after comparison of engine oils to experience H-TECH Prime 5W-40. The actual performance.
- 100% synthetic lubricant specially designed for new generation engines (gaoline, diesel, LPG, turbocharged and direct injuction). Recommended for cars requiring VW 520 00, VW 505 00 or MB 229.5 oils.
- Fully synthetic car engine oil used for all petrol and diesel cars
- Very good thermal resistance and stability
- Outstanding detergent and dispersant properties which meets the stringent ACEA B4 requirements.
- Superior anti-sludge and anti-wear performance to keep engine clean and protected.
- Advanced additive chemistry to provide excellent fuel economy.
- Excellent in meeting OEM extended drain targets.
- Anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties.
- Brand: MOTUL
- Type: Lubricating engine oil
- Standars: API SN, ACEA A3/B4
- Approvals: VW 502 00, 505 00, MB-Approval 229.5
Type Of Use:
- Specially designed for new generation engines (gasoline, diesel, LPG, turbocharged and direct injection).
- H-TECH Prime 5W-40 is recommended for cars requiring VW 502 00, 505 00 or MB-Approval 229.5 oils.
- All driving conditions : City, Road, Highway.
- 1 x Synthetic Car Engine Oil