Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda Tonic
· For long term weight loss,
· Helps to alkalize your body.
· Reduce Digestive Problems
· Improves Arthritis and Pain
· Improves Skin Problems like Acne, dry skin, rough skin
· Improve Allergies and Cold Symptoms & Sinus Problems
· Improves insomnia,
· Increase energy levels
· Regulates blood pressure
How to take :
2 teaspoons of raw and organic apple cider vinegar to a glass. Add 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda (sodium bicarobonate) to the apple cider vinegar. (It will fizz up at this point.) Fill the glass the rest of the way with water.
Many people find that adding the baking soda to the apple cider vinegar makes a more tolerable and tasty tonic than taking straight apple cider vinegar.
Take regularly before or after food 1-2 times daily for optimum results.
11 Items Left