Hirudoid Cream for the treatment of bruises, swelling, scars and various inflammatory conditions of the veins.
Hirudoid Cream inhibits inflammation, relieves pain and tension in the afflicted area and shortens the duration of the problem. It treats surgical or accidental injuries such as:
- Haematomas (localized swelling filled with blood resulting from a break in a blood vessel)
- Contusions (an injury that doesn’t break the skin but results in some discoloration)
- Bruises – reduces healing time by up to 50%
- Swelling and inflammation
- Sprains, strains and other minor injuries
Hirudoid Cream treats scars to:
- Loosen and soften the scar tissue
- Reduce the redness
- Increase elasticity of the scar tissue
- Improve the cosmetic appearance of old and new scars
It also helps with inflammed veins to:
- Treat various inflammatory conditions of the veins requiring medical supervision
- Reduce superficial thrombophlebitis such as Varicose Veins
Hirudoid Cream works by increasing blood circulation, and aids in cell metabolism as the active ingredient assists regeneration of skin cells by stimulating synthesis of the endogenous hyaluronate. It also improves visco-elasticity of the skin, retains moisture and increases the hydration. The blood flow to the affected area is increased by dilating the peripheral blood vessels. This promotes faster absorption of fluid from the affected tissue and promotes rapid regeneration of disturbed tissue for faster healing.