: Health & Beauty > Dietary Supplements > Multivitamins
: Not Specified
: Not Specified
Dimension (Length x Width x Height)
: 30.00 x 30.00 x 30.00
The wonders of Epsom Salt have been well-known for hundreds of years now. But don’t mistake Epsom Salt as table salt. Table salt is sodium chloride and is an entirely different substance than Epsom Salt, which is made of two components - magnesium and sulfate.
The Essential Epsom Salts has beneficial properties that can soothe the body, mind and soul. Here are some of the amazing beneficial properties that Essential Epsom Salts can do for you:
- Eases stress and relaxes body
- Reduced inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps
- Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots and improves heart and circulatory health
- Prevention or easing of migraine headaches
- Helps muscles and nerves function properly
- Relieves constipation and detoxify the body
- Improved oxygen use and absorption of nutrients
- Exfoliates dead skin
- Essential to plant health
- HERE ARE SOME EASY WAYS TO USE EPSOM SALT
- Homemade Bath Crystals: Mix two cups of Epsom Salt with a few drops of fragrance to create a custom bath crystal. Add a few drops of food coloring or 1/2 TSP of glycerin if you like. Store in an air-tight container.
- Glowing Skin Exfoliating Treatment: Mix 2 cups of Epsom Salt with 1/4 cup of petroleum jelly and a few drops of lavender essential oil. Use the mixture to gently scrub away dry skin patches.
- Microdermabrasion Facial: Mix 1/2 TSP of Epsom Salt into cleansing cream for a deep-pore cleansing. Massage on skin. Rinse with cool water. Pat dry.
- Pedicure Perfection: Dissolve a half cup of Epsom Salt into two quarts of warm water. Pour the water into a container and soak your bare feet for fifteen to twenty minutes. For an extra treat, add a few drops of eucalyptus oil for a refreshing scent. Massage the entire foot with Epsom Salt concentrating on the heels and ankles to remove any dry, rough spots. Then, rinse your feet off with clean tap water and dry them thoroughly.
- Stress Relieving Soak: Add two cups of Epsom Salt to the water in a standard-sized bathtub; soak for at least 12 minutes, three times weekly. For an extra treat, add a few drops of eucalyptus oil for a refreshing scent.
- Natural Hair Volumizer: Combine equal parts warm conditioner and Epsom salt. Work the mixture through your hair and leave for 20 minutes.