: Home & Lifestyle > Outdoor & Gardens > Plants, Seeds & Trees
: Not Specified
: Not Specified
Dimension (Length x Width x Height)
: 17.00 x 5.00 x 9.00
Serbajadi Herb Seeds Parsley - HS01 is the most nutritious avalaible. This herb is highly adaptable and can grow under toughest of condition. This all season herb will definitly envilern your garden.
Note:This herb is susceptible to pest due to it's high nutritious value. Please watch out for worms, insect and etc.
DIRECTION OF USE
- Prepare the soil.Soil that is relatively loose, full of compost/nutrients, and has a pH level between 6 and 7 is perfect for parsley. Test the pH of the soil, and incorporate peat moss into it if the soil is too basic. To create the perfect soil mixture, mix 50% potting soil with 50% compost for nutrients. This will create a light and airy soil mixture that will make it easier for the small root-system of the parsley to attach itself to.We strongly recommend to use Serbajadi Biodegradeble Peat Pot Set for rapid seed germination.
- Soak the seeds in soapy water.Fill a large cup or bowl with warm (not hot) water. Add a splash of dish soap, and stir the mixture to help it to dissolve. Place all of your parsley seeds into the mixture and allow them to soak for one hour. The heat of the water and the dish soap will help to break down the notoriously tough outer casing of the parsley seeds, helping them to grow faster than they would without soaking.
- Rinse and move the seeds to another bowl of water.Using a small strainer, pour the soapy water out and run the seeds under lukewarm water. This should remove any traces of the soap, and prepare them for the next step. Fill a bowl with very warm water (near 105 degrees Fahrenheit) and place the seeds in the water. Leave these to soak overnight to continue the germination process.
- Dry the seeds.After 24 hours soaking in the water, remove the seeds with a strainer and lay them out on a piece of wax paper to dry. When they have been fully dried, they are ready to be planted.
- Moisten the soil before adding the seeds.Add enough water to get a spongy wet consistency, but do not completely saturate the soil.
- Dig a hole only 2–3 inches (5.1–7.6cm) deep and equally as wide.
- Water again.Only add a small sprinkle of water to moisten the seeds and the new soil. Do not drown your seeds.
- Cover your container.If using a germination tray, it likely came with a clear plastic cover. Otherwise, use clear plastic wrap. The cover prevents your seeds from drying out, but it must be clear to allow adequate sunlight through.
- Remove the covering once the seedlings show two complete sets of leaves.Relocate the seedlings to a location with better sunlight.
- Start your seeds indoors 2to 3 weeks before you plan on transferring them to your outdoor garden.Typically, this means starting them 2to 3weeks before the expected last frost. Doing so gives your seedlings plenty of time to develop prior to the transfer, making them strong enough to withstand winds, insects, and other pests.
- Water plants at least twice daily for best result.
Keep away from children and pets.
Store in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
[2 Packs] Serbajadi Seeds Parsley - HS01